Thursday, May 29, 2008

After The Long Wait...

Finally Sex and the City came to an end.. I wish I could have more time to review the movie but my shift starts in a few minutes. I was crying for the most part of the movie like I was when I watched season 1-7 in one sitting. My fave scene is definitely Big's hurrying back to the library and Carrie hitting him with flowers and the powerful "NO" from Charlotte. My heart just stopped beating. The scene was so strong that I would have replayed it over and over again if I had the power to. Unfortunately, YouTube still doesn't have that part and I don't want to spoil it totally for those who haven't seen it yet. It was very emotional and I still can't get over it.

Their dresses are really nice. I can't remember a dress without a belt. I'm not a big fan of signature brands but they really had cool stuffs! The shoes were nice eventhough I don't appreciate anything with heels. The bags.. I love them! The colors are wonderful.

Some of things I wish I'd seen would be the part where we get to see their families. No mom or dad on either first or 2nd wedding.. OOOPPPSSS! I'll stop now.

I watched Caregiver too. What the heck! Hahahaha! It was nice though. It had a happy ending but not the usual Filipino ending I expected. Great acting by the way. Well, gotta go now.

HOME

No comments: