Saturday, May 3, 2008

Blah-Blah-Blah..

At long last, I finally had the time to sit and blog - but I can't think of anything to blog about. Last Thursday was posted during lunch and I finished it in 3 minutes. I survived the first week of training with the dropping of jaws and stretching of the lips. Good thing I passed and accelerated to the next part of training, along with almost half the class, woohooo! A lot of new faces and some old. About half the class too came from PS, LOL. One of them I used to hate a lot but now I love hanging out with. The last 2 days of training always ended with food and beer. Here are some of the pictures.

I can't think of anything else to share except suggest that you search poohquiao in YouTube and laugh your ass off like what I've been doing the last couple of days or watch the crazy Peanut by the hottie Jeff Dunham. There's a new video of Achmed too! In case you're not familiar with what I'm talking about, go ahead and watch Achmed, The Dead Terrorist first and I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

HOME

No comments: