Thursday, December 6, 2007

Instant Fan

I stumbled upon the video of a 15-year old Filipina - Charice Pempengco in multiply when she wowed the world in a Korean talent show and I instantly became a fan. I soon learned that she had been recognized and asked to record in another country, Norway if I'm not mistaken. And she has or will sign a contract with a huge recording company in the US. She was even featured in the Ellen Degeneres show and will soon be guesting live 'coz Ellen was so eager to meet her. Her videos are all over YouTube and she has her own website which I think was created by her fan/s. Her voice is so powerful and I get goosebumps. I think she can compete with any international artist. Heck, I think she sang And I Am Telling You Im Not Going better than Jennifer Hudson. What a gift! She makes me proud of being a Filipino. Here's a sample video.



HOME

No comments: