Wednesday, December 19, 2007

At Wits End

I'm pissed. I'm upset. I'm angry. I'm frustrated. Why?
  • My man spent the whole day at my place but I didn't have my fill [I hope you know what I mean 'coz I don't want to elaborate].
  • We argued about our set-up and no change has been agreed upon, as useless.
  • I gave absolute trust to someone/something but I was left hanging. I blocked all negative vibes right from the very beginning [despite all the discouragements and gossips] and I forced myself to believe this could be the start of something really good. I took the risk and up until today I thought I was right about my decision. I said I would be fine since I haven't really experienced [yet] any of the things that they said would happen to me. It did earlier though and I can't help but think about those people mocking me and saying "I told you so!" I don't know if I'd feel the same when I wake up later. I only had about an hour of sleep and I was all grumpy before I left for the office. Talking about it [or at least try] would be a waste of time 'coz it needs probably a couple of hours in a coffee shop for me to explain everything. And I know some or someone sometimes crashes into this site and what I'm writing out of my emotional outburst might jeopardize the tiny chance I might still have. There's still a little faith left.. but I'm at a point right now that I care less. Whatever happens, happens.
Maybe today's just not my day or maybe this is a sign that I have to give up? I dunno. I even think this blog entry sucks 'coz the english is so fucked up. I'm only certain about one thing right now.. I'm pissed, I'm upset, I'm angry, and I'm frustrated! Aaarrrggghhh!

HOME

No comments: