Thursday, November 15, 2007

Waiting..

Less than half an hour more and it'll start.. It'll probably take a maximum of 4 hours.. The wait is excruciating.. I didn't get a good sleep.. I tossed and turned in my bed, rumpling the sheet as if there was --- you know what I mean.. [although, there really was **wink**].. I am restless.. As much as I don't want to think about it, I can't help it.. I don't wanna jinx it, but I can't seem to get it off my mind.. This might be my first..

If I get a positive confirmation, then I'd tell you what it is. How I wish I'm talking about a pregnancy test but it's something else.. I swear to God I'd do [or at least try] ten cartwheels if it's a yes.. Ugh! The wait is killing me..

I find this song very relaxing but it does little help to ease the anxiety.. Samson by Regina Spektor [It doesn't automatically play so click the PLAY button.]






---> It's been over a couple of hours and still no response.. Maybe tomorrow..

HOME

No comments: