Thursday, November 29, 2007

Coup D'état.. Again?!

The drama at the Manila Peninsula Hotel kept me up all afternoon. Another coup d'état attempt. I wonder, what was Trillanes thinking? I doubt any president can change the Philippines overnight. Even one term is not enough if you ask me. I bet we would make progress if they focus their time and energy to more pressing issues like reducing the poverty rate in the country rather than plotting things like that. Stupid politicians. On the brighter side, I laughed at the thought that I'm no different than Trillanes. Tear gas made him surrender while watery eyes made me give in to my man, LOL. And I wonder if I'd be successful if I chose a career in journalism/broadcasting. I love to eavesdrop and I always look like I was abused by seven demons. I was watching Ces Drilon earlier and I laughed for a good two minutes at how her headband was already in her forehead yet she continuously chased whoever it was who could give her updates on what's going on. I bet I'd look good on the cameras if I was in her shoes. I don't have to do anything yet I would appear as if I had been working my ass getting information. I turned off the television at one point because I was irritated by ABS-CBN reporter Doland Castro and how he delivered report. He made it appear like World War I-don't-know was about to break when he saw SWAT members hiding behind network vans. He was stuttering as sweat streaked his forehead. He was so into what he was doing that if I were Karen Davila, I would have screamed over at Doland - "Can you please shut the fuck up for a minute and listen to my instructions?!" LOL. There were cameras all over the hotel and he was only stationed at one part. Karen can see basically everything from her studio feed but the stupid field reporter took off his headphone and went on blabbing. Well, how am I supposed to understand them and how they work? I am speaking as a viewer. Anyway, I learned just now that I still haven't lost my touch as tech support. I got our office network up. Weepeey! I'm gonna start working now. No day off until Dec. 21 and we're already planning on bringing sleeping bags, clothes and toiletries since we will basically live here in the office for the next two weeks. Goodbye social life for now.

HOME

No comments: