Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sex & The City


IMDb: Four beautiful female New Yorkers gossip about their sex-lives (or lack thereof) and find new ways to deal with being a woman in the 90's.

I used to stay up late just to catch each episode on HBO, eventhough my dad threatened to ground me if he sees me watching it [he's too old-fashioned]. Whenever my friends and I go on a night out, we'd make it a point that we go somewhere with a television [tips a waitress to switch the channel] just so we don't miss it. I'm crazy about them! The fashionista, Carrie Bradshaw [Sarah Jessica Parker]; the sweet Charlotte York Goldenblatt [Kristin Davis]; the smart Miranda Hobbes [Cynthia Nixon]; and the daring Samantha Jones [Kim Cattrall]. Among the four, I adore Sam the most. I will never forget the episode where she told her intern, "The bad news is you're fired. The good news is now I can f*ck you!" - then she swept all the things off the table and mauled the surprised lad. And when she said after an oral sex on some guy, "Could you shave or something? Blowing you is like getting my teeth flossed."

I am thrilled of the upcoming movie, to be released on May 2008 [tentative]. I can't wait to see them back in action. If you're a liberated woman with a passion for clothes, shoes, sumptuous food, wine and of course, sex in the city.. this would be perfect for you. If you haven't followed their story, treat yourself and get a copy.

HOME

No comments: