Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Movie A Day..

Our account, a famous bank in the US was acquired by another financial industry giant and so with the conversion comes chaos. You wouldn't want to be in the office. It's the next best thing to a marketplace. Except that the people are dressed to the nines with clients floorwalking. The past few days had been exhausting for me basically because I hate that we're required to wear a closed shoe with a minimum of 1 inch heels. Can you believe that?! We're not even allowed to wear a skirt that would show our knees. Not that I'd wear a skirt. Sigh.

Anyway, about the title.. I've been bugging Ryan non-stop to keep me sane by spending every free time he have with me. We watched The Yes Man, Confessions of a Shopaholic and Push the last 3 days. He won first prize in a company initiated activity, Rubik's cube challenge so the 3K he won made up for the money we spent eating at about anywhere and watching whatever movie with a good title and poster.

It's already 10pm and my shift started 3 minutes ago but I don't feel like going back inside the office and be held up for a real-time escalation. I know, I'm paid to do that but my feet is killing me and I'd rather stay in my workstation re-reading non-sense emails! Hahahaha! Anyway, gotta go..

HOME

No comments: