Monday, January 28, 2008

Isn't It Moronic?

Saturday: Alien vs. Predator - Requiem with the BF. Not as spectacular as I thought it would be but morbid anyway so I kinda liked it.

Sunday: Usual lagaw with Talia and my Ryan's grandma's birthday [happy bday Manet..Ü]. I had to endure several hours of no smoking 'coz he fuckin' tore it to pieces. The price I have to pay for love, sigh. But being the wise monkey that I am, I was able to hide one stick before I gave him the pack. One stick in 18 hours wasn't bad, hehehehehe.

Monday: I Could Never Be Your Woman by myself. It was a feel-good romantic/comedy film. I loved Paul Rudd's character! His relationship with Michell Pfeiffer reminds me so much of mine with Ryan. It's fun and laughter is the main spice of the relationship. And Saoirse Ronan's songs rock!

Moronic



The Britney Song



I still have something I wanted to blog about but I don't feel like writing anything serious at the moment. Maybe later..

---> It's almost 4am and we were all sleepy. It's not surprising though 'coz it's Monday and we just can't get away from the first-day-of-the-week syndrome. So we all decided to do a little Ice Breaker since we haven't done that in a long time. It wasn't as fun as before but at least we shook the sleepiness away. It's HERE.

HOME

No comments: