Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tsk tsk tsk..

It's past 10am, I'm sweating and I think I stink a little.. plus I have my period but I don't feel like taking a bath. Not yet. Gross.. I know.. I'm still waiting for him to come home. I wonder why he's late today.

I was browsing thru my friends' profile in Friendster. Most of them are in the health care industry. My mom wanted me to be a doctor or even just a nurse. When I was younger, I wanted to. But when I got older, I think I can't stand looking at surgeries live. Just last week, I rushed one of my agents to the hospital. What I thought was a simple case of amoebiasis (I hope my spelling is right) turned out to be a bad case of a bleeding kidney. Since we were stationed so far away from the main door of the ops floor, it took awhile for the guard to locate me and I even laughed thinking he was floor-walking. He said my agent is stuck in the restroom and is crying. The janitress who heard her call from inside the restroom was quick to pass the distress call to operations. I found my agent locked in a cubicle, crying and shouting in pain. The new Ilonggo nurse immediately arranged the van, the health provider and all that's needed to confine the agent. I was fine until I came back in the office and realized my trauma of going to the emergency room hit me. I felt all energy abandon my body and they said I was "luspad". Thoughts of the doctor and nurses trying to revive my Lolo about 4 years ago flashed before me.

It's now past 12noon.. I took a bath and now I'm hungry. He's taking a bath. We're both sleepy. I'm debating with myself whether I'd delete or publish this. You're crazy if you're still reading. I'm playing with the keyboard. I can type 55 words per minute without looking at the keyboard according to one online speed typing test site. He's back and he's reading while scratching his butt. I gotta go. This is so non-sense. Why are you still reading?Ü

No comments: